Saturday 21 April 2012

Little Bits of This and That

 Little bits of this and that is what I have to share today.
Yesterday I started one of the Marg Low kits I purchased last week at AQC. Below is the front of Gem's Dilly Bag in gorgeous Ruby by Bonnie and Camille. The felt flower was so nice to stitch. ... very quick and easy.


 Last night I finished the stitchery front of  Bronwyn Hayes' Bunny Googy Bag. This is available as a free pattern over on her blog.


And at long last I have finished the Cookies block of Christmas Fun. One down, seven to go!


Also, this week, I was the lucky winner of these Creative Cards on Rosalie's blog. Thank you, Rosalie. My favourite is the Happy Easter Gift Bag ... I hope to trace the stitchery onto some fabric and make a start before the weekend is over.



Later today I'm having afternoon tea at Two Oaks with some stitching friends. Should be fun.Have a good weekend.

10 comments:

  1. wow such beautiful projects Christine and congrats on your lovely win.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project in Ruby, I'll be looking forward to seeing it finished :) Your Cookies block for Christmas Fun is lovely -I started this last year - for Christmas last year! I have only a few bits and bobs to do to finish it so with luck it will emerge completed in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dilly bag is so sweet in the Ruby fabric, love the bunny & cart...... getting mine ready to stitch,.... the cookie block is gorgeous and lucky you winning those lovely cards from Rosalie.... enjoy your afternoon tea with your friends...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Christine. Lovely prize for you to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is hard to pick a favourite of your projects, they are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. precioso todo christine!! gracias por compartirlo!!!♡ ❤ ♡ ♡ ❤ ♡♡ ❤ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Ruby bag and your stitchery is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them all!
    P.S. the link to Bronwyn Hayes' Bunny Googy Bag (her blog) doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win Christine!
    Your Marg Low bag is going to look great too~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

Christine