Thursday 1 July 2010

Cottage Blessings

Last week I took a litttle break from Tail Feathers and stitched up this cute little design.


  Like Tail Feathers, it is also by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches. I used DMC 3831 to stitch it on one of the plain Rouenneries fabrics. Still deciding whether I'll make it up into the bag Natalie designed or do my own thing.


At the moment I'm in the middle of writing reports ... a 70 word music comment on 300+ children is a big job, so there's not a lot of stitching happening here!


13 comments:

  1. Lovely stitchery - Good Luck with the report writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stitchery!! Nice work!
    Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colour thread you have used..it is a Lovely design..wouldn't like to be in your shoes...sounds like a lot of work..Good Luck.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Christine - much rather be stitching than writing reports - haven't bothered to count how many I have to do this year, but they are due next Friday! Better get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice I will be waiting to see what you turn your stitchery in to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a job, writing reports. Goodness!

    Your stitchery is beautiful. I just love Natalie's designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a sweet embroidery. I like the solids in the French General line of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching. I really need to try doing some redwork. 8)

    Susan in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty design and beautiful thread color. I think it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can relate to having a large set of reports to write - we have just begun our school holiday after finishing all the year end reports. Hang in there and make sure to treat yourself when you get finished all the writing.
    Warmest regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do lovely work, as always :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

Christine