Thursday 16 July 2009

An Angel Story Progress

Oh dear! My posts seem to be getting further and further apart. I have been very busy with work the last few weeks and too tired in the evenings to even think about doing a post. As for keeping up with my blog reading .... well, we won't even go there!
Last weekend, I spent some time cutting 320+ squares for my An Angel Story quilt.


Of course, Oliver was close by to make sure everything was cut accurately!

Even though I've still got 3 blocks to stitch, I was very keen to get a glimpse of how the finished quilt is going to look. Here's a couple of peeks at what I've accomplished so far.
And yes, the quilt inspector was on duty!
This time next week I'll be in Melbourne. I'm taking my soon-to-be-9 year old niece to see Wicked and we plan to spend Friday at the Craft and Quilt Fair. Looking forward to seeing all the quilts and doing a bit of shopping.

22 comments:

  1. Cats are such sticky beaks, aren't they! The quilt is looking great, look forward to seeing it all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Angles Story quilt is looking wonderful! I have the pattern but haven't even started mine yet. It has to wait until several other things are finished before I dare work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabrics are Lovely..Hope you had a Great time at the Fair....
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choice of fabrics looks divine. Very soft and girly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time with little miss and enjoy I she will be having a ball with her fav Aunt :-)
    Your Angel story looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fabric choices are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what I am seeing so far.....have fun at the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how tired you would be Christine if you didn't have Oliver to help with all that cutting!! I hope you have a wonderful time in Mebourne!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you are about to finish the Angle quilt? Congratulations! And I see you have the same inspector or playmate as me, look at my latest project....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautifull fabric do you use. Enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your quilt looks lovely. I really like you colors that you had choois..Have a nice trip..

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's *so* pretty - and I don't usually care for pink! Enjoy the show - it's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning. Nothing else to say!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello ,
    I love that quilt I already maked one but I have to make one more.I like your fabric

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the fabrics you use, this will be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your quilt! Those pinks are so soft and pretty! And I see Oliver approves of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful...and congratulations on your win at Pauline's♥x

    ReplyDelete
  19. That quilt is a beauty. Lovely soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my.. your quilt will be so so wonderful... and I think you willhave it finished before me..lol... :o))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, how gorgeous! Love, love, love the pinks! Oliver takes his quilt inspection duties seriously, it seems! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful! You look like you are using the same fabric as me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

Christine