Friday 12 September 2008

Tablerunner Stitcheries

Last night I stitched a label for Stina's PIF tablerunner ... yes Stina I've finally got around to it but you will have to wait 'til it arrives in the post to see it! I remembered I hadn't shown the photos I took of some of the stitcheries so today seemed like a good time to do so.

They were very enjoyable to stitch .... I averaged about one a day. I was on holidays at the time.

They are a lot lighter than they appear in these photos! Regular readers will know how frustrating I find taking good photos in winter!





The pattern is by Viv Robinson and appeared in Australian Country Threads Vol 7 No 12. The fabrics are Simplicity by 3 Sisters.





Thanks to Cathy for giving me the award below. I would like to bestow it on all of you who visit my blog and motivate me to keep stitching and blogging. You know who you are.



18 comments:

  1. Christine, Again fabulous stitcheries!! You are a pro! Congrats on your award, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty blocks - one a day - that's - you've been busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitcheries are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, your stitcheries are gorgeous!! Very pretty fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table runner stitchery is very pretty...I'm sure Stina will love it!! Lucky girl!! And you deserve your award...your blog is inspirational and you have been extremely helpful when I have had blog issues...Congratulations and Thank You!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stitcheries, I'll have to see if I've got that issue of Country Threads now and it looks beautiful with the Simplicity Fabrics. Did you use a charm pack?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...Love it so much...this is one of my most loved little quilty things...
    I have it hanging in my sewingroom...and I´m so in love with the stitcheries and the fabrics...mmmm they are the lovliest... and now I will have an label to it...thankyou so much Christine...even more treasured!!!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitcheries. I know Stina will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your stitcheries...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. christine...this works are cute!
    lovely colours and patterns
    i will have my patchwork class next saturday, i wish i could start something new, but i have been making a mess with a project i posted some days ago, big christmas star, so...i will take it to ask my teacher for help!
    have a nice weekend, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine, congrats for your award!!!
    It's always a great pleasure to me coming here to see your fabolous stitheries!!!!!
    ..my red stitchery will become a pochette de brodeuse....shhhh...it' a surprise!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely stitcheries and congratulations on the award, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful stitcheries. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Viv's stitcheries ....especially like the 4th one the little bag...and roll on summer so we can have good light for photos. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stina is a lucky lady!! That Simplicity range is SO pretty!!
    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...once again your work is just so lovely...congrats on the award, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! I love the vintage look to these stitcheries.
    So pretty.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

Christine