Saturday 29 December 2007

'Tis the Season



This is a Christmas table runner I have been working on from Marg Low Designs.
I enjoy reading her blog. She designs lots of lovely Christmas projects. I bought the pattern by mailorder from Patchwork on Stonleigh in Wodonga. Below are some close ups of some of the stitcheries.







I think I will handquilt this piece with embroidery floss or perle cotton.The stitcheries were quick to do as they are mostly green with just a few red highlights. Good to do while watching TV - even with a cat on your lap! All the fabrics were from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I tried to put out a comment but my spelling was all wrong.. Love your tabelrunner and stiching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...your table runner is just stunning......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading Marg's blog, she always has such lovely eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This table runner is just beautiful. You did a wonderful job on it.
    Blessings,
    Winona

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderful table runner! And those stitcheries are so cute :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

Christine