Sunday 30 December 2007

Mini Christmas Cushions



These are some "Mini Christmas Cushions" I finished on Christmas Eve. I also made a set for my sister. I found the pattern at the Melbourne Stitches and Craft Fair in September at the Nikki Tervo Designs stand. I simplified them slightly by using ric-rac for the hanger. The pic below shows the fabrics used on the back.



This is a shot of Frosty - you can sort of see the cute ric-rac. It has a green/red strip through it.



Molly and I went for a walk to the beach this morning. She loves the beach - can't keep her out of the water. She is 10 years old but runs around madly like a puppy. I took some video of her on my camera. From the beach you get nice views of the foreshore. Here is a picture of the Uniting Church - very quaint.



4 comments:

  1. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However for a little light relief we decided to put together a Christmas cushion display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice beach. I miss going there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

Christine