Back in July, I did a Quilt-as-You-Go Log Cabin class at Picture Patchwork in Latrobe. At the time I think I managed to completed 4 blocks, which then got put aside while I worked on other projects. (I'm sure you can relate to that!)
Well, the last couple of weekends I have been busy trying to complete the rest of the blocks. As I now have 25 done, today I lay them out on the kitchen floor to try and decide what setting I'll use. My original plan was to do a barn-raising setting but as you can see I'll have to make another 11 blocks for it to look any good.
While I had the blocks out I tried a few other options. I quite like this one ....
and this is okay too.