Since returning to work time to stitch has been very limited. However this weekend I finished another Scandinavian Rose block so a little progress has been made.
I am not very fond of satin stitch so I'm only using it for the circles.
I only have four more blocks to stitch before I can start assembling the quilt. Unfortunately I seem to have left the biggest blocks with the most stitching to last. The good thing is that the blocks are pre-printed on hanky linen so there's no tedious tracing to do. Tonight I managed to start stitching this birdie block. I figure every stitch is one closer to finishing this project.